Click here to download the latest agenda (PDF file)
Explore the Business of Bitcoin
After successful events in Berlin and New York earlier this year, Inside Bitcoins Conference and Expo is teaming up with the Israeli Bitcoin Association to travel to Tel Aviv on July 28-29! Join us as developers, entrepreneurs, investors, lawmakers, researchers and Bitcoin experts converge to tackle the hardest issues facing the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Our agenda will include a wide variety of topics such as cybersecurity, economics, regulation, mining, startups, academics and more. What are the latest technologies being deployed in the Bitcoin space? How can academic research extend Bitcoin’s functionality and help it scale? How is the global regulation and merchant adoption shaping up for 2014?
Be sure to attend Inside Bitcoins Tel Aviv to hear cryptocurrency experts explore these questions, see exciting startups exhibit their projects, and meet with other Bitcoin enthusiasts from around the globe!
# A bi-diractional Bitcoin ATM will be in place at your service.
# Explore Israel- Take an extra day for some local sightseeing and fun, Israeli style. Explore Israel with Inside Bitcoins conference ‘After Tour’ (Wedensday, July 30). Visit the old-city of Jerusalem, go as low as the Dead Sea… Be our guest, let us show you around.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with a vested interest in Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, including:
· Private equity, corporate, angel and venture capital investors
· Founders of early stage and emerging growth companies
· Brick-and-mortar merchants and online retailers
· Daily deal and group buying networks
· Credit and loyalty solution providers
· Banks and financial institutions
· Data and payment processors
· Security solution providers
· Financial professionals
· Academic researchers
· Legal professionals
· Ethereum and the power of abstraction in human history
· TREZOR to answer Bitcoin’s security challenges
· The Bitcoin apocalypse - technological threats
· The legal landscape of Bitcoin
· Deep dive into colored coins
· Mining our way to the future
· Israel as a Bitcoin empire
· Banking and Bitcoin
· Bitcoin in academia